Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My youngest daughter Hannah (9) got sick Sat night with a belly ache. She wasn't able to keep anything down for the next 3 days. We admited her to the ER yesterday morning and they imediatly put her on an IV and started with the fluids. I came home last night to watch our other kids and momma stayed with her. Her blood work came back clean and this morning they're still trying to figure this out.

Please keep her in your prayers.
Joe.

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
prayers sent Joe, sorry to hear about this, keep us updated.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
From one father to another....prayers sent...nothing worse than a sick child.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Oh man Joe.

I hope they figure it out quickly and she has a full recovery.

As Ron said, there's nothing worse than having a sick child.

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, it's all I can do just to keep from going crazy thinking about it.

I guess the hold-up is that they're waiting for her to have a bowell mov't to test for a bug. The only thing they're able to do right now is treat the pain with morphine. It hurts to think she's in that kind of pain. I've never had an ache bad enough for something that strong. I talked to her this morning and she sounds much better an had ordered a pancake for breakfast per Dr orders.

Again, thanks for the thoughts & prayers and I'll keep you updated.

·
Running at last...
2,789 Posts
Prayer sent joe. Keep up the good faith. God is the ultimate healer. Let us know What comes up please.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Prayers sent. I really pray everything turns out well for her.

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
After 2 small bites of pancake the pain returned. A CT scan shows nothing but a smallish stomach. Doc's think it's a simple virus that's caused her stomach to cramp and rebuke food and liquid. They're delivering a drug via IV to relax her stomach. Should know more soon. She IS feeling better though and we thank you all for your prayers.
Joe.

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
She made a little progress at lunch time, she ate about 1/4 of her lunch but then it came back up again so they put her back on the IV. My oldest daughter are headed over now to visit and bring my wife a change. She's going to be there another night hopefully the last.

I'm going to show her this thread so she can see your support.
Thanks a bunch guys!

·
Banned
459 Posts
preayers sent hope she gets well soon keep us updated

1 - 20 of 96 Posts