Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Driving to work tonight went to get on interstate and truck started vibrating funny. Then I started smelling oil burning. After about 10 miles starting losing power and all of the sudden white smoke then no power, pulled into rest area and the truck shut down. There is oil absolutely everywhere under the truck. It is all over the running boards, all over the tail gate, in all of the wheel wells, the whole underside of the truck is totally black, and oil is dripping from front to back. This came with no warning, and thankfully the motor still turns over. Please help me understand what is going on here, I'm not in a position to fix this myself right now and due to everything going on I now work in the healthcare field and am working limited hours because of where I work, so every penny is precious. I am afraid someone is about to break it off in me because everyone is broke and business is far from booming! Thanks y'all!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Need to know whatcha got? Add-ons etc. Remote oil cooler, remote oil filter. Simple stuff. Hope for the best without thinking of the worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The DPF is removed with a 4" exhaust it has an H&S tooner and an aftermarket S&K air intake. To the best of my knowledge that's it I bought it used because the price was right and I wanted something I didn't think I could break

1 - 4 of 4 Posts