Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the wife to let me build my dream truck, but as part of the deal I had to agree to sell the truck I have now first.... I know i might sound #####wipped, but $30,000 is my "agreed limit", so I had to meet her halfway I guess. If anyone knows someone looking for an obs dually please spread the word. I have it listed in the classifieds section. Thank u if u can help, and if u can't well thanks for looking anyways.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes sir its up there, I was gonna SAS it, priced it out to be between 700-900... Decided to wait, glad I did.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Refinance your house you Damn tease

·
Registered
289 Posts
Put it on autotrader, really cheap and lots of coverage.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I know, I figured at $5000 shed be gone by now... N when I lowered it to $4500 I figured that day it would be sold

·
Way To Many Projects
660 Posts
No one seames to be paying wath we want for are trucks right now wich sucks.

·
oil burner
1,136 Posts
nobody is buying anything the economy sucks,people are broke or just plain nervous to spend.

·
Davey B
930 Posts
I really want it bad to convert to a 4x4. I'm about a grand short an a few miles away. I wish we could work out a deal. Pm me if you wanna see if we can come up with something

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nobody is buying anything the economy sucks,people are broke or just plain nervous to spend.
Yeah I hear ya there, but I'm not gonna give the Damn thing away for dirt, $4500 is (in my eyes) way too low of a price... But I know what its like to be broke and want a nice truck so I made an exception, I just asked myself what's your rock bottom dollar and somehow its not low enough yet

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I really want it bad to convert to a 4x4. I'm about a grand short an a few miles away. I wish we could work out a deal. Pm me if you wanna see if we can come up with something
Pm sent

·
Registered
179 Posts
Where are you located? If you are nearby, i d like to swing by and check it out. I have cash, so if I like it, I will drive it home. I am traveling every month between my two houses, Crestview, FL, and Hope Mills, NC. Let me know if I could simply reroute my haul.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where are you located? If you are nearby, i d like to swing by and check it out. I have cash, so if I like it, I will drive it home. I am traveling every month between my two houses, Crestview, FL, and Hope Mills, NC. Let me know if I could simply reroute my haul.
I am about 15-20 min north of Detroit in Michigan. U could take 75N to Michigan

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do u go to Michigan? I take it u drive a big rig

·
Registered
179 Posts
I am about 15-20 min north of Detroit in Michigan. U could take 75N to Michigan
Ehhhh, I don't really go that far north very often. I travel through there once or twice a year, but on my cross country bike trip. You have good photos? Inside, outside, under hood, etc?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I do but I need an email address or phone number to send them to, won't let me upload on here off my phone

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tell you what, Craigslist is a retard magnet.... Why read the post when you can just call the seller and ask him tons of questions that are answered if you just read the post, then you can just come over to look at the truck to tell me you only have $2500 and give me a sob story about how you really need this truck but don't have the extra cash as I just watched you get out of a brand new Cadillac.... What a day

·
Way To Many Projects
660 Posts
I know what you mean I hate selling any thing. What's the CL link

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 35 Posts