Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a little video I put together of myself playing around with my truck and the gopro the other day, thought I'd share it.

·
Bobs 7.3
2,852 Posts
You must have kids cause thats what the inside of my truck looks like after a weekend trip lmao just bustin. Nice to show how the smoke clears up quickly. Cant wait to get a 6 position.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Looks like you are having some fun. I wish I had a gopro!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You must have kids cause thats what the inside of my truck looks like after a weekend trip lmao just bustin. Nice to show how the smoke clears up quickly. Cant wait to get a 6 position.
I've got a small uppipe leak I need to fix so the smoke could clear up a little faster, but considering that I do have the leak it's not bad at all. Bill definitely writes some good tunes and I couldn't be happier with my hydra chip and their tunes. I need to check out some other peoples tunes for the hell of it and see what else is out there. One of these days I'll get around gettin some new bellowed pipes. And it's funny you say something about the front seat cause you're definitely not the first one, I just got finished doing a complete tuneup on the other car before that video and still had all the old parts sitting there ha

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know how that goes. I always love finding pieces of food in between the seats when cleaning the truck out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts