Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
TURBO LIT 'N' THAT WAS IT
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was at lowes I got a few cans of plasti dip and decided to do my running boards, badges, and bumpers and grille shell. Here is what I have done so far, and the best part is, if I don't like it I can just peel it back off :D
Feel free to give feedback or opinions

·
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been wondering how well the stuff would work on the rocker panel areas against stone chips?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
You can see in the pics of the truck that mine has the plasti dip along the rockers, it was on there when I bought it and I have only owned it since December so I don't know how old it is but it's holding up pretty good just a little peeling on the edges. I'm going to be peeling it all off and redoing it here soon

·
HOME!!!!
380 Posts
looks good, you gonna be doing the grill as well?

·
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks good, you gonna be doing the grill as well?
Thanks, I'm defiantly doin the chrome shell for the grille, don't know about the billet part yet, only time I work on it is when I'm not too tired from work and when I have time. I'll keep posting as I go and you guys can let me know and help me make up my mind

·
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did the grille shell last night, and the badges on the tailgate, should I leave the ford oval black or peel the plasti dip off? I'm not sure what I wanna do there. Sorry some of the pics aren't the greatest there was a lot of moisture in the air and the truck is wet

Attachments

·
HOME!!!!
380 Posts
peel it off or redo it so only the chrome surround is coated

·
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
peel it off or redo it so only the chrome surround is coated
I think I'm just gunna peel it off, taping just the chrome part would take some time and I don't think I could do it and make it look decent, appriciate the input

·
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Attachments

·
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Had time to put the running boards back together and on the truck, I liked the look of it without them but people had trouble getting in it without them

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts