Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Exploding the magma
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the 02 I just picked up spent most of its time sitting under a pine tree....and I got spots of pine sap everywhere on the thing. Any good ways to get it off? TIA!

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Heated pressure washer

·
Registered
1,018 Posts

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Goo gone works just as good as anything. As said above. My parents yard has a full coverage of pine trees so I had my share of it when I was younger. With the goo gone it will work a little better if you scuff the surface of the pine sap spot. That is for the ones that have been there long enough to harden.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Goo Gone. Do not get the automotive goo gone just the regular. If it says automotive formula then its weaker and does not do as good of a job. You need to get it off there because it will eat the clear coat.Sap contains sugar and it will eat it in a short period of time. My father in law didn't listen and after a year of parking under the tree next to his driveway all his clear coat is peeling on his hood and top of his box and cab.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Crisco yup thats the stuff in the blue can you use to cook french fries. Little on a rag and presto. Works great to get it off your hands too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts