Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SD NEWB
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all im giving the wife some ideas for on what to get me for Christmas. I was thinking about some gauges. Im kind of on the fence as far as getting rid of my grab handle and replacing it with a pillar pod. Anyone gone with the pillar and wished they went a different route? Thanks for any info

·
Registered
64 Posts
depends on the gauges u buy... i used to have the nv series by autometer bad choice my buddies riding next to me said i used to light up like a green alien haha, i love my over the rear view mirror gauge pod. its out of the way and im constantly looking in my rearview for cops so i catch a glimps of the gauges

·
SD NEWB
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking at getting the isspro ev2 that look pretty close to stock. I was going with trans/boost/pyro.

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
I like my a pillar gauge pod, the gauges are very easy to watch without taking your eyes off the road and I didn't miss the grab handle at all since you've got the steering wheel to pull yourself into the truck.

·
Im stroke-less
291 Posts
Buy my edge cts and keep your grab handle.

·
COMPUTER BLUE
1,979 Posts
I also have pillar pod (4 gauge) wish I had gone 3 gauge I think. Just looks like a lot going on lol. As far as the grab handle I agree with the steering wheel thing but my truck was an xl so I didn't have a grab handle either way. But as far as a blind spot the pillar itself is a blind spot from the design imo anyway.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I love my pillar pod. As far as gauges go auto meter has factory match set. I am installing this weekend. I didn't get them from a site sponsor, but pm me and I'll tell you what I paid for them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts