Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are yall using for paint on your pods? I need to paint my black pod gray.

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
SEM brand interior paint. It is available at any paint supply house.

·
Registered
504 Posts
:whs:
You can get the perfect color to match your interior. Once you paint it and its dry, I used black majic on it to get it really shiny like the rest of my interior

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet. Should i take my pillar in to match?

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
That is what I would do in order to color match it.

·
Freight Train
70 Posts
Most Napa stores have identical matching interior paint. Have been able to match both gray (04 Superduty) and blue (97 OBS) up perfect

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Most Napa stores have identical matching interior paint. Have been able to match both gray (04 Superduty) and blue (97 OBS) up perfect
Was that the Duplicolor stuff? I saw some Duplicolor vinyl and fabric but wasn't sure if i should use that.

·
#2 diesel only
135 Posts
I have yet to find the blue, Please tell me brand and color name, PLEASE!!!:poke::D

·
Registered
817 Posts
I don't think we have the Blue paint, but ISSPRO is running a special on factory match interior paint:
ISSPRO Product Categories

I painted my new quad-pod with it, looks perfect.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
I opted to leave it black since there is already black trim in there, will prolly paint the a pillar on the passenger side black to match tho lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts