Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wheres the Spark Plugs?
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone run across someone making a nice pillar mount pod I could use for my Edge CTS? I see Autometer makes one of the old Edge Monitor with Juice setup but nothing for the CTS. I found a nice setup for a Scout Monitoring System for Quadzilla but I cant find the specs anywhere to see if the Scout module is even close to the same size as my CTS. I have the pod mount from Edge already that mounts on the dash top, it definitely leaves room for improvement and doesent look professional. I know one of you PSN Rockstars have ran across something..........;)

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Most of us have stepped away from the edge.

·
Wheres the Spark Plugs?
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most of us have stepped away from the edge.
I dont see anything wrong with using the CTS. Bill can load it with custom tunes and I get the benefit of not having to purchase a ton of guages. Im sure its not as high dollar as your set up but it works for my situation until I can further my knowledge and my bank account to head in a different direction.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
My high dollar setup, don't make me laugh. I have a two guage pod. one is a boost guage, the other is a EGT guage. I do not even want to know what my tranny temps are. I do pul the dipstick and check the level, look and the color, and sniff it for a burnt smell. How's that for hight dollar? Oh ya, my EGT probe died, so all I have is boost. This time next week though, I will have a nice scan guage in the hole currently occupied by my worthless EGT guage. It will monitor everything, read codes and run a buzz test and a CC test.

·
Wheres the Spark Plugs?
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sounds like it will work out nice for you. I hope it turns out well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts