Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for running boards but i just dont want normal ones. I want either steps or really nice looking runing boards i have a ccsb. Anyone know were to look at a big selection or have any pics of theres?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya i have heard of them I guess i have never really looked into them i always thought they were pretty expensive?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I figured they are out of mine also but i would really like to have a set maybe someday i will be able too.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Blk04Snake on here has some really cool looking steps on his truck. And yes, the Amp Research steps are high lol.....beyond my budget.
Beyond your budget? And a Suncoast isn't? :hehe:

My steps are NFabs... and the RBP ones are about the same.. mount in the same place on the inner rockers as factory steps do.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
Beyond your budget? And a Suncoast isn't? :hehe:

My steps are NFabs... and the RBP ones are about the same.. mount in the same place on the inner rockers as factory steps do.
The Suncoast is going to make my truck perform better, $1,000 for Amp Research steps is money down the drain in my eyes. That's why they are beyond my budget.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I just put the gloss black N-FAB steps on my CCLB...I got the 6 step setup so i can get into the bed aswell

1 - 10 of 10 Posts