Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
holy chit......thats alot of money.ya i wander wats gana happen with all the money???????/

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Every time I see that the thought pops back into my head that I wanna case and rob a drug dealer, a lower level one though obviously. Maybe I'll look into that harder after my P90x kicks in, lol.

·
Registered
871 Posts
:eek: And the government wants to take away the citizens guns holy crap

·
SLOW LEARNER
739 Posts
You sure this wasn't one of Bill Gates houses with some of his security standing around? Probably gets home from work and doesn't know where to throw his change?LOL WOW . On a side note I've seen pics of this same pile of money but supposedly was found in a not so fancy home of a drug dealer in Mexico.

·
Bigfoot is an OBS
3,462 Posts
Every time I see that the thought pops back into my head that I wanna case and rob a drug dealer, a lower level one though obviously. Maybe I'll look into that harder after my P90x kicks in, lol.

Screw that. If I'm going to case & rob somebody, I'm going to make it well worth my while. Probably either this guy's twin brother, or his boss.

Start out with some psych-ops for a few weeks so they know they're being cased.
Then lay off for a few weeks.
Use a .50 BMG to pick off one guard/sentry/thug each evening at the same time for 5 days.
Then lay low for a few weeks.
Continue until above steps no one will work for him, then shoot him and load money in the truck and drive away.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Wow. That is amazing. I was watching something on TV a few days back about some big Cocaine Drug lord in Columbia. They said that he made over $500,000 a day.

·
Yeah, it's like that
2,419 Posts
I wonder how many stacks of 100's went home unrecorded, If I was counting it would have been log 100, 1 for me, log 100, 1 for me LOL

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Dang thats a lot of money! shoot i jus wish i had one of those golden plated guns and id be happy lol or any of that stuff, thats just crazy!

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Im switching to a new career
Well whenever you run out of room to store the money or get tired of it being in the way jus throw some my way:D

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts