Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Addicted to Boost
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few dodges that have ten cab lights instead of 5, i think it looks pretty kool and was wonderin if anyone has any pics of this on a powerstroke?

It'd be a huge help decidin if i want to put all ten on or sell my second set..

Thanks

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
Please sell your second set, I don't like cab lights anyways, and surely not ten.
BTW Rich will probably be along to move this to the general aftermarket sectionLOL

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
10 cab lights? I wasnt even happy with the 5 that came on my truck... Should be interesting. Why would somone want that many lights on their truck. Do they think they are a big rig or something?

·
DD Assisted
500 Posts
10 cab lights? I wasnt even happy with the 5 that came on my truck... Should be interesting. Why would somone want that many lights on their truck. Do they think they are a big rig or something?

What about all the trucks with stacks?? Sorry for the derailment :blah:

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
What about all the trucks with stacks?? Sorry for the derailment :blah:
LOL sorry, i was drunk posting... And just to make myself look that much more retarded, i have cab lights and i am putting on a stack real soon :doh:

Anyway, 10 cab lights seems like a lot, i would like to see a pic also, but i dont think it would look that good. Just seems like a bit to much going on....

·
DD Assisted
500 Posts
LOL sorry, i was drunk posting... And just to make myself look that much more retarded, i have cab lights and i am putting on a stack real soon :doh:

Anyway, 10 cab lights seems like a lot, i would like to see a pic also, but i dont think it would look that good. Just seems like a bit to much going on....

LOLLOL I don't really care one way or the other. Cab lights, stacks, whatever, if you gotta pay for it you might as well enjoy it. Anyway back to the subject, just keep the 5 lights. IMO

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
I am all for lighting a truck up but honestly not a big fan of the 10 cab lights either on a pickup or a big rig.

I know I have seen pictures posted of a big black crew cab dually on here that had 10 cab lights and was also sitting on 24.5" alcoa's with something like 10" of lift. Was a bit too much for my taste but you might be able to find the picture of it on here.

But its your truck and ya gotta do what makes you happy.

·
Registered
586 Posts
:whs::whs:

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
yep..and there was a local single wheel around here lifted with 10 (or more) and it was horrid..and to make it even worse it had the amber lense covers on them..

·
Addicted to Boost
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea I was just wonderin how it would look, mite do it..mite not idk, it'd be different and im all about bein different

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
That dually looks like ass...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts