Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
PETE ENGR PSD
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall I know a couple of yall have these tailgates on your 03-07 trucks. Can you post some pictures of them? How does it fit etc.? Howmuch did you pay for it?

Thanks,

Kevin

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Its gonna look the same as it does on an 08. with the exception of the taillights and rear bumper

·
Registered
595 Posts
I have around $450 in mine with the tailgate, paint, bodywork, etc. To make it fit right you will have to adjust the latch a little to make it line up right.

·
PETE ENGR PSD
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its gonna look the same as it does on an 08. with the exception of the taillights and rear bumper
Who woulda thought? :poke:

Thanks blue powerstroke, I appreciate it. Also, blue-powerstroke how do you like those mirrors?

·
PETE ENGR PSD
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really wish I could get em, everywhere I found em their just too damn expensive :doh:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
just did mine a few months ago great addition, I had to pay a good chunk for the 2010 take off tailgate but looks great!! I also did the tails, bumber, and have 08 mirrors coming my way from a salvage yard! I have pics but not uploaded to my computer yet, will post here soon for ya!

One time I was cruising down the interstate and I had a guy in a new 2010 (i guess) super duty do a double take looked at the back of my truck then looked at me again as he was coming around me, LOL

·
PETE ENGR PSD
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know I LOVE the mirrors and the tailgate, their the next exterior mods! Do yall have all the gizmos and gadgets on yalls mirrors too?

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
im doin 09 mirrors to get heat in both mirrors, tailgate, lights, and rear bumper

·
PETE ENGR PSD
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lookin good guys thanks!

I like the color lettering Strokin, the paint is finally done I take it :ford:

Adam, what is on the left side of the handle? Looks like another lock maybe :shrug:

·
PETE ENGR PSD
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thought they were mounted lower than that like most back up cameras :doh:

·
rollin coal!
328 Posts
Here is my 03 with 08 tailgate and tinted 08 tail lights. I put 08 mirrors on today but i still have to finish up all the wiring for power fold and telescope to work.

Best part about all the 08 upgrades, I only have $500 invested in all the 08 parts and I sold all my takeoff parts for $550!!!!:evil

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Here is my 03 with 08 tailgate and tinted 08 tail lights. I put 08 mirrors on today but i still have to finish up all the wiring for power fold and telescope to work.

Best part about all the 08 upgrades, I only have $500 invested in all the 08 parts and I sold all my takeoff parts for $550!!!!:evil

I wish I had the cash to buy your rig :bow::bow::bow:

·
PETE ENGR PSD
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah Prew thats a pretty sick rig, similar to mine, just the look I was looking for. Where did you stummble across the parts at? A junkyard? Craigslist? Is the upgrade to 08 tailights required?

Strokin you have some damn good taste. You did good on the "remodel"

1 - 20 of 44 Posts