Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a picture of my 01 F250 with the 05 front conversion and 06 factory wheels. I will also attatch a picture of the new interior out of an excursion. I lifted the front 2 1/2 inches with shackles and my rear add a leaf comes in this week for the rear. I am also installing an 08 tailgate and will repaint the complete truck white and install new emblems of the 05.

exterior:
http://powerstrokenation.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=860

interior
http://powerstrokenation.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=863

·
The Stig
1,614 Posts
now just get some berryman's or other good brand brakecleaner, and spray the emblems, the black will runs off and it will be chrome underneath, and the brakecleaner will not hurt the paint! Also need to get some 2003 and up lighted mirrors. Is there any way to upgrade to a 2002 and up gauge cluster? If so that would be something else i would look at.

·
Corona Killa
1,727 Posts
truck looks great I hope can get my front updated when the front of my truck gets fixed and the newer wheels set the look off right and man I wish my truck was white.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I actually have a set of 05 emblems for the fenders and doors. I will be up dating the mirrors with 08 lighted ones. The instrument cluster I am sure can be updated but it will mess up the odometer reading.
Danny,

Are you planning on setting the mirrors up to power telescope & fold? If so, I'm interested in how that project goes and look forward to pics after it's done.

I'd like to see how those mirrors would look on an '01, and how big of a project the power setup is on our older trucks. I really could use power fold mirrors - getting tired of doing it manually to get in and out of my garage. I have to fold the mirrors in to get in, then out as soon as the front of the truck is in the garage, so I can watch and make sure I don't hit the dog box, which overhangs the side of the bed, on the door jamb. :mad:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I did install the rear excursion seats I had to modify the brackets a bit, and drill new holes on the floor board. I had to change them because I went from the cloth to leather. I also installed the center console and door trim panels. I still need the rear door trim panels because those are different.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thanks for the pics, slowleak.

It might take a little getting used to, but they don't look bad - the power fold feature is the key for me.

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Looks Good........You just need the frenched in 08 vents.....How hard was it to do the 08 tailgate ???

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The 08 tailgate was very straight forward the only 3 pieces you need are an 08 shell
08 handle
08 upper pad

That is with out the step.

For the badges I am doing the 05 for now. A fried of mine did the 08 badges without messing with the fender you just trim the back of them and put them on with doubleside tape. I may do that not sure.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts