Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
8,177 Posts
A good rule of thumb is add 2" to your exhaust size and that's the size of tip you want. Leave the 10" tip to the Cummins guys.

·
Professional American, guarding our constitution.
9,453 Posts
Don't hate on the other two just because they're loud and proud to do chit like this while very few of us would be caught dead wasting $ on such garbage...

·
Administrator
8,177 Posts
That pic looks like it was taken at copper mountain.

·
Professional American, guarding our constitution.
9,453 Posts
Dunno, no plate makes me think it must be some private affair where vehicles are trailered in.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Was talking to some guy last week who had a 10" tip on his duramax. Said he was gonna put two on soon.. Both out of rear right single exit. Absolutely terrible

·
Registered
119 Posts
The only way a 10" tip would look decent/good is if your truck is lifted 10" on 40's. Otherwise, save yourself from all the comments behind your back about how ridiculous it looka

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mines a 5" pipe with 8" tip. I can post better pics if ya need tomorrow

Attachments

·
Big dumb redneck
4,200 Posts
I guess this is what happened when a ricer grew up and got a truck.
Or when people live near a predominately teenage cumminGs crowd.

Speaking of....is the huge lame tip sort of like the "short man syndrome" where a short fella drives a huge lifted truck? Trying to compensate for the lack of something by slapping a garbage can on the end of their exhaust...

·
Registered
119 Posts
I guess this is what happened when a ricer grew up and got a truck.
No, the evidence of this is seen in the group that stretches 33/12.5" tires on 12" wheels. Stretched tires belong on Honda's, not diesel trucks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts