Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site, got a few questions.. I wanna see what everyone did with theyre pillar guages, look wise.. Im thinking about going the black background with the green lit numbers.. also seen a buddys dodge with white guages that look great to.. dunno if this is the right section, but could you guys out there rockin pillar guages post pics of them along with your stock guage cluster? thanks in advance.. learning lots of valuable info from this site!

·
Registered
817 Posts
I haven't finished installing my Quad pillar pod yet, but here is a photo of my over-mirror pod (using a Super-Duty quad pod):

Gauges are ISSPRO of course. Note that even the font matches the factory dash!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
Michael, could you drop a set of gauges on the floor and sell em to me as blems......

PRETTY PLEASE

crappy pics, but these are Isspro EV's that I use to have (and prolly will have again as soon as I can) For some reason, I don't have a pic of the boost....

·
Registered
153 Posts
here is mine Autometer and I painted to match my interior

·
OBS Stroker
1,004 Posts
but here is a photo of my over-mirror pod (using a Super-Duty quad pod):
Regards,
Michael Pliska
That is wicked awesome!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I haven't finished installing my Quad pillar pod yet, but here is a photo of my over-mirror pod (using a Super-Duty quad pod):

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Why two pyros? Im assuming it rolls over once the first hits 1600* but wouldn't the #2 be at 0*?

·
OBS Stroker
1,004 Posts

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
Pre and Post.

·
OBS Stroker
1,004 Posts

·
OBS Stroker
1,004 Posts
They are not bad. Not quite as nice as Isspro's, but they were much more affordable. I haven't got any complaints about them.

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
hey nodge if you wana paint your pillar pod i found a 6 dollar spray can at advanced auto that was almost a perfect match with the red interior.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Ok I was just curious cuz they are extremely affordable but I was just worried that maybe there was a reason for that. But i think Jim at Rosewood offers a 1 year warranty on them. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Where would I go about getting those glowshifts nodge has? love how they look factory, I just ordered 2 cans of grey interior color match to paint my 3 pillar guage.. want it to look factory as possible.

Im running a 5spd so Im gonna go boost, egt and possibly fuel pressure? gonna be throwing the mods that are in my sig on the truck soon.. scrap the 3 pillar guage and get a 4pillar with the oil pressure aswell?? would you guys think

·
Registered
939 Posts

Regards,
Michael Pliska
I figured you'd have Autometer there mike... :poke: :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts