Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got around to putting in my smoked headlights last thursday and it was a little bit of a job but all in all not too bad:cool: It finally stopped raining today so I washed my truck up and got a few pics: (thanks Paul for the help Big Stroker)
old headlights:

New headlights:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
one more:

·
97 250 7.3 PowerStroke
165 Posts
Where did you find those? I have been looking for them

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where did you find those? I have been looking for them
This is what I purchased, similar ones on there right now: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200368346454&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

I wish I would have got the F250 ones though, I had to remove the headlight adjuster on both headlights and put it on the opposite caddy corner on each headlight....not sure if it was b/c the headlights say f150 or what

Thanks guys for the comments, it was a HUGE improvement over stock 216k yellow, water pleaded lenses!

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
I am going with either LMC or ford ones ! :ford:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ummmm, what F250 ones....they are all the same ;) they put the adjuster on the wrong sides.....
yeah, thats why I went ahead and ordered f150 ones b/c they are all the same but I was thinking in my head that it might had something to do with the adjusters being in the wrong place but I'm sure they just screwed up when they put the lights together...not a big deal:ford:

I am going with either LMC or ford ones ! :ford:
nice, do they make a smoked though? I could only find clear one for LMC

·
The Sound Of Madness
956 Posts
Thats a sharp lookin rig!

·
Get drunk and be somebody
459 Posts
I love the rims you have on there :ford:

·
Diesel Nut
510 Posts
Look's real good.

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
Nice looking truck, I have the same smoked headlights.

May want to look into smoked Altezza taillights, I've got them and they look really sweet. Only like $40 on eBay too.

Dave

·
The Original
7,509 Posts
TJ,

That truck looks 500 times better....makes it look REALLY sharp.

Glad to help man. Sorry it was such a PITA though

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TJ,

That truck looks 500 times better....makes it look REALLY sharp.

Glad to help man. Sorry it was such a PITA though
Thanks man, I appreciate it...so far I love the look...I haven't really got much out of town with her since to new lights, see how a couple friends like em this weekend.

I love the rims you have on there :ford:
Thanks, they were actually on my truck when I picked it up. I really want to get a little lift 3-4" and put 18" on it but it looks good for now, just wish I could run bigger tires.

Nice looking truck, I have the same smoked headlights.

May want to look into smoked Altezza taillights, I've got them and they look really sweet. Only like $40 on eBay too.

Dave
I have thought about picking some of those up, just not sure about them yet..I definitely don't want the rice burner looks but I want to black it out.

Thanks for the comments on the truck guys, I try to make her look good as much as I can...I need to get 1 more good coat of Mothers Wax put on the truck before winter/cold weather gets here!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 34 Posts