Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been visiting a lot lately as im getting ready to put a BPD egr cooler, gogo coolant filter and SCT tuner. I feel like im 100% more knowledgeable about my 6.0 after spending just a few weeks visiting daily. I'm still no mechanic, but hope to learn something when my father and I dig into this thing. Its a 2006 F250 CC, LB, Lariat, with 73,000 miles. Also, has an Autopage Electronic Start, made for diesels. It doesn't give drove everyday, only when im towing the ranger :evil Very picky with it, leather seats have never been uncovered and carpet has never seen the light of day. Ive thought about selling it, but now that ive decided to sink this work into..i may just hold on to it. (pics are of old tires, i know have the factory size Nittos on it).
Thanks for all the good info :bowfast:

(ps. if this is not appropriate for this forum, thats fine. i couldn't find a forum for pictures)

·
Registered
591 Posts
looking good

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nice truck jseasor. Looks familiar:psn: Something to be said about a nice clean stock looking truck. I like those rims. Mines just a plain-jane. I've got the Amp Research running boards and a 100 gallon fuel tank with transfer pump in the tool box. I need a new grill though.......my chrome has some bubbles in it.

Attachments

·
Registered
652 Posts
Good looking truck, looks like we have the same Roll-N-Lock you know they make a fuel tank for them it is on my wish list it is _l shaped to fit under the cage i pull a 5er so i like it clean and dry.
2 stroker

1 - 8 of 8 Posts