Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got to take some pics of my truck, 2in procomp lift with mx6 shocks and mickey thompson baja all terrains 35x12.5R20, pictures arent that great because of the crappy camera

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
That is a sweet looking truck man!!!! Where did you get your lift and how much was it for everything? Pm me if you want

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a sweet looking truck man!!!! Where did you get your lift and how much was it for everything? Pm me if you want
i got my lift from 4wheelparts for about 600-700$, came with coil spacers, rear blocks, ubolts, trac bar drop bracket, and four mx6 shocks, installed and alligned for about 500$

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey how do do you like the ATZ's
i think they are pretty good tires, ive had them on for about 4000 miles and have been pleased so far, the tread performs great in offoad conditions, they arent too loud on the road, and they are wearing evenly so far, bought them for 270$ a tire :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nicely! Well the reason i ask is I just put the NITTO trail grabbers on mine. They don't have much road noise. I like the looks of them, but they just feel really spongy in the back. Like I have a flat really!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nicely! Well the reason i ask is I just put the NITTO trail grabbers on mine. They don't have much road noise. I like the looks of them, but they just feel really spongy in the back. Like I have a flat really!!!
my friend just put the Nitto Mud Terrains on his 6.0, they look really good, i like the aggresive tread the Nittos have on them, might get them in the future or Toyo M/Ts if i ever have the money LOL

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
actually my buddy got the nitto trail grabbers lol not the mud grabblers. so do they ride kind of rough?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts