Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering getting this tire for my 08 6.4. However, I noticed that they actually run a little smaller than a 35 in actual size. Does anyone have some pictures of their 6.4's with this tire and size? Thanks

·
Registered
124 Posts
I don't have pictures but I have the tires, I love them I use them as my winters

·
daddystoy
185 Posts
I love them. I also tow a 13,000lb 5th wheel toy hauler with these and they do great. Pretty quite and nice looking in my opinion. I had Nitto Trail Grapplers before and hated them.

·
daddystoy
185 Posts
The Trail Grapplers floated on the road at speed, they were too noisy for me, they road a bit rough, and my biggest complaint is they wore out in 18,000 miles. The good: they held 80PSI, were "E" rated, and looked great.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I don't tow a whole lot anymore but I have close to 40 on my trails and they have worn great. A little loud but over all a good tire. No pics but 2 1/2" level pucks up front 3" blocks in the rear. 35-12.50 on stock 08 20" wheels. They rub a little on the inside.

·
Registered
649 Posts
2.5" Level 20x10 BMF novakanes, and they do measure about 34.2", and from some angles I feel the tires do look a bit small, but Im happy with them

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
This may or may not help but I just got the 33-12.50.20 toyo at2 and they measure 33" exactly on the rim aired up. Now I have 35-12.50-2 as well and they do only measure around 34.25" tall. Here is a pic of the tread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts