That's DCSpecial's back yard. LOL

·
Sofa King Cool
2,827 Posts
tire treads look a little dirty :poke: haha Looks good man

·
Registered
878 Posts
I have seen alot of front bumpers with the custom fogs are those aftermarket are custom fabs. If custom how bout some pics of the process.. If you dont mind seeing a couple more like it...4" or 6" round fogs??? I am asking both DC and Unbroken

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have seen alot of front bumpers with the custom fogs are those aftermarket are custom fabs. If custom how bout some pics of the process.. If you dont mind seeing a couple more like it...4" or 6" round fogs??? I am asking both DC and Unbroken
DC built mine...those are 6" PIAA 520's

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
did the city workers get mad at you for parking on the lawn? LOL looks good rich
That's DCSpecial's back yard. LOL
I had to talk Rich into driving in the grass LOL

tire treads look a little dirty :poke: haha Looks good man
Gotta go through gravel to get to the grass :D

I made his......and mine, probably made around 10 total :D

·
Registered
878 Posts
Are you cutting the wholes and then welding an inner ring then alittle filler to smoother out?? I really like the look and live nowhere near you guys to have you build me one reasonably so just think'n of a good fall project. They look badass you should mass produce and start your line on that note......

·
Registered
878 Posts
Also DC I was checking out the ouo blocks and suck been think'n of add'n an extra 2" to my 8 so I can get an even ten. Will I probably end up replacing shocks over that 2"?? I will be gettin those blocks shortly.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
I wanna see some more pictures of the girl in your avatar!

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
i like it before but now i dont know what to say....

:drool::drool::drool:

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Are you cutting the wholes and then welding an inner ring then alittle filler to smoother out?? I really like the look and live nowhere near you guys to have you build me one reasonably so just think'n of a good fall project. They look badass you should mass produce and start your line on that note......
Pretty much.
Cut the light can first, then cut the bumper, weld the can in, grind and smooth it all out.

The just a light coat of filler to leave it completely smooth, then prep and paint.

Also DC I was checking out the ouo blocks and suck been think'n of add'n an extra 2" to my 8 so I can get an even ten. Will I probably end up replacing shocks over that 2"?? I will be gettin those blocks shortly.
Depends on what shocks you currently run, you may be able to simply rotate the lower shock mount on the axle to help make up for the height. What shock do you run?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Pretty much.
Cut the light can first, then cut the bumper, weld the can in, grind and smooth it all out.

The just a light coat of filler to leave it completely smooth, then prep and paint.

Depends on what shocks you currently run, you may be able to simply rotate the lower shock mount on the axle to help make up for the height. What shock do you run?
Pro comp mx6r's I think with 10" of travel not sure of the stroke. I currently have the factory 2" with pro co's 1.something as far as blocks with proco's springs. The ouo blocks look pretty sick and a hell of alot cleaner than blocks stacked... By the way unbroken did'nt mean to hijack your thread but it makes ya fell good when just a simple pic of yur truck sparks this kinda intrest dont it....

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Truck looks awesome. Its scary that its soo black that the harley headlights almost look like the clear/chrome ones lol.

·
Aint going anywhere fast
3,258 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Pro comp mx6r's I think with 10" of travel not sure of the stroke. I currently have the factory 2" with pro co's 1.something as far as blocks with proco's springs. The ouo blocks look pretty sick and a hell of alot cleaner than blocks stacked... By the way unbroken did'nt mean to hijack your thread but it makes ya fell good when just a simple pic of yur truck sparks this kinda intrest dont it....
10" lift would run a 14" or 16" travel shock depending on brand.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts