Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone running erics "street power tune" if so what do you think? worth it? smoke? fast?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Street power? Never heard of anyone running that. I have Agresive street, Xtreme street, and Xtreme race...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm on Innovation Diesel's website right now it say street power program. I can't find agresive street

·
Registered
545 Posts
I have his agg. tow, street and extreme street. I ran the street for a while when I first got the tunes. It's nice. Got alot of power without the smoke and you can still pull up to I think it was like 10k. Then I put the extreme street in and wow! Love it! Thats the tune I leave on all the time unless I'm towing. When I get studs I'm gonna get the extreme race. Can't wait!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I really suggest paying extra for Xtreme street. Awesome tune. X-race is very good too but I prefer X-street for daily driving...

·
CompD Mod
698 Posts
I agree^.

The lock up in all gears is fun, but the way I drive, I end up lugging it quite a bit on the X-race.

·
Registered
72 Posts
my vote: extreme street. i run it with stock bolts as my daily. i ran the street for sometime. pretty smooth tune. extreme street is easier on the fuel gauge. well, as long as you keep your foot out of it.

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
So Extreme Street and Street tunes from Eric are okay to run with stock bolts?

·
Registered
772 Posts
So Extreme Street and Street tunes from Eric are okay to run with stock bolts?
Eric has tunes for stock bolts. there is no sure thing that it wont blow the gaskets but its worth it to run. just tell them what you want and he will tune it for you.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Anyone know why extreme street is better for mpg's than the street tune?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I'm going to get high power from elite and a tow tune from eric and extreme street.

·
Steamfighter
1,094 Posts
I have the agg tow , street , and ex race . tow is a little hotter than stock , street is a real good tune , will smoke alot if you dont roll into it , and ex race is off the hook , but WILL SMOKE ALOT!!!!!!!!! THE STREET IS A GOOD ALL AROUND TUNE , dont know about mpg yet .

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds good. steamfighter do you have extreme street or just street?

·
Steamfighter
1,094 Posts
The file says "street" but i will tell you , its quick ! Egts , all stock around 575 650 @65-70 mph . blast from 50 -90 egts got up to 925-950 . (4:10 gears , cant hold it long ) stock 150 w/ 5.4 and manual tranny didn't stand a chance .My truck is manual , so egts might be a little higher on an auto , but still not too bad .

·
Registered
536 Posts
Care to elaborate more?

Also if your driving "normal" trying to get good mpg's is it better or worse for your motor to be on extreme street or something else considering the timing difference and what not?

·
Hate 'R Us
2,436 Posts
Care to elaborate more?

Also if your driving "normal" trying to get good mpg's is it better or worse for your motor to be on extreme street or something else considering the timing difference and what not?
On average with all things equal the Higher horsepower tune will deliever better MPG because of the way it is utilizing all the fuel. Better atomization, less pedal required to get up to speed, etc.

I have found that if I drive normal that the Xtreme Race file yields the best MPG on my truck partly due to the converter locking up in all gears. Really gives you the ability to just cruise.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm really excited to get my sct and gauges. thanks for all the help guys.

·
Registered
536 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts