Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want your opinions.Pick what you would put on your truck if it was red with black rear bumper,black tool box and steps,and black 05 front end.New pics to come, this is the only I have for you to go by as of now.

Here are the wheels

1) xd spy

2) american eagle 197

3)moto metal 951

·
Registered
486 Posts
Voted for the Moto's. I like the black to chrome ratio!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actualy saw those on another members truck here(just like mine) and really liked them but I won't have any chrome what so ever on my truck by the time they get mounted up.I wonder if they will look silly with a red truck with black accents?

·
Registered
486 Posts
I actualy saw those on another members truck here(just like mine) and really liked them but I won't have any chrome what so ever on my truck by the time they get mounted up.I wonder if they will look silly with a red truck with black accents?
I dont think it will. At least the there is a little bit of chrome on the rims to accent it.

·
7.3 Enthusiast
682 Posts
197's fo' sho'!! Trucks gonna look awesome. I love red/black.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My wife want's me to go with them too.Probably because they are only $583 shipped to my door with black lugnuts and center caps,lol! The moto's are $563 and the spy's are $655.The more I look at the spy the more chrome I see poking out.Great looking wheel,just too much shiny for a truck with .......no shiny stuff

·
West Bound and Down
1,115 Posts
I have the 951s on mine a really like them. A little too much chrome for me with the center caps, so I rattle-canned them black. ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys.I just went to order the 2nd ones but found out they are matte black not gloss black.I have to go with a gloss black to match eveything up.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just ordered these

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
i actually think those will look better than any others.i will probly start turning my truck to a red/black theme in a year.when i see how your truck turns out:poke:lol

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
looking forward to seeing it all done up, should look sweet

red/black seems to be the way to go

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks guys.The wheels should get here monday and they are going straight to my painter to get the machined aluminum glossed black.I'll get my tires swapped to them sometime in the next 2 weeks.This is my weekened off coming up so it's 2 weeks till I'm off again........damn wrecker bizznazz ya know,lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts