Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
rollin coal!
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 sets of PIAA 510 fog lights, they are 4". One set is a Super White driving light and the other is a Ion Crystal fog light. I had them mounted in a road armor front bumper but removed them before I sold the truck. They are 100% complete and even come with the original box. These sell for around $200 per set new

$150 per set OBO

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have pictures of the white driving lights? Do they have the grilles? Are they the SMR or just the standard white driving lights? I'm interested.

-Curtis-

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Can u post pics i need 4 lights i have a 5in hole and a 4in hole but that is outside diameter.. so im not sure what lights are avalible

·
rollin coal!
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have pictures of the white driving lights? Do they have the grilles? Are they the SMR or just the standard white driving lights? I'm interested.

-Curtis-
I can take pics of the lights, or are you looking for pics of them on cuz i dont have any of those.

Both sets have grilles and they are the SMR xtreme white plus beam

·
rollin coal!
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can u post pics i need 4 lights i have a 5in hole and a 4in hole but that is outside diameter.. so im not sure what lights are avalible
the lights measure 3-15/16" on the outside so they should fit in a 4" hole

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can take pics of the lights, or are you looking for pics of them on cuz i dont have any of those.

Both sets have grilles and they are the SMR xtreme white plus beam
I'm just looking for pictures of the housings and grilles. See what kind of shape they are in. See what we can work out once I see some pictures. Do you have paypal?

-Curtis-

·
rollin coal!
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they are in perfect shape, just a little dirty. Ill take a few pics of them. I do have paypal

all 4 lights

Xtreme white

Ion Fog

·
rollin coal!
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump!!

·
rollin coal!
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #10