Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the size of a 6.0 from turbo to oil pan in height, width, and legnth and how does it compare to the size of a 7.3?

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Its alittle smaller. LOL Why don't u just call Dart 505 he works for mother harvester ! :D

·
Banned
1,822 Posts
whats on your brain now danny... please tell us your not thinking of throwing a 6.0 in the toyota

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts
You know Danny has to have some sort of plan.

Tom

·
The Stig
1,614 Posts
gah danny, first asking questions about the 6.4 and now the 6.0? make up your mind! LOL What's next? a CR Cummins?

·
Slacker
537 Posts
Looks like he got everyone all hot and bothered, huh? :popcorn:

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
I know what Danny's doing...guess I'll let him tell everyone though.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Come on Richard what is he doing, its not fair.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
7.3 might not fit ????

·
Registered
620 Posts
Isn't the Big orange truck for sale? Can't be going in there...

Hmmm where would Danny put something like that???

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry, didn't notice this thread was back up. :D Nothing big, I've just got an F150 sitting here (short bed, regular cab) and David's selling a 6.0 that's complete from turbo to oil pan including accesories as well as the trans to go with it. I'm gonna buy that and stuff it in there. I was asking about it in comparison to a 7.3 'cause I was originally gonna stick a 7.3 in it with mini-me's and a GTP38r. I think the 6.0 will be cheaper to get to that same hp level and I REALLY like the idea of having a 5 speed in there.

Having said that, do y'all know anyone who's real good with the wiring on these things? That's the one part I'm kinda worried about. Once I get it physically mounted in I might end up sending it to Buddy (VanAakenBrosRacing) in Cali for the wiring since he and his Dad stuck one in a Jeep.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Danny how soon are you looking to do this? Im am about to play with one on a engine stand. I think the only thing I might have trouble with is the gauge wiring, enless u are going back in with a superduty gauge cluster. How wild are you wanting to go, Stock with tunes?

·
Banned
1,822 Posts
danny is your orange truck for sale if it is lets talk PLEASE i have cash in hand :poke:

wonder if itll come with a warrenty

1 - 20 of 24 Posts