Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are happy to announce that the new website is 95% finished and was released on April 12th! Please check out the additional features like the search engine and our updated support page.

·
<-- it's like that
6,567 Posts
Looks nice! Feels good to get a new website up and running. Did you do this yourself, Corey?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Curtis! I did all of the design, and Bill cleaned up the code a bit. I'd say maybe 90/10...? Not too bad for someone who didn't know the first thing about HTML code two years ago. :D

We still have a few things to work out and some links to fix, but it's already a zillion times better than it was. (And yeah, I'd done that one, too... I look at it now and it looks very amateurish compared to the new one that seems so clean and streamlined.)

·
<-- it's like that
6,567 Posts
Well if you have any questions about web stuff, let me know. I'll be happy to help.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, I could have used your help when I was trying to figure out how to make drop down lists and forms last week! (Got them figured out now, though.) I will happily take you up on your offer as I think of ideas for improvement.

Thanks, Curtis. :D

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FrontPage 2003 for the basic design. It does HORRIBLE things to the code, though. It throws stuff in for no reason at all, and then we have to go in and clean it up and move things around. When I come up with an idea for the website that isn't part of FrontPage, I simply go to the internet and search around. I usually have to go to a few different locations and combine different parts of the code to get it to do what I want, but it works. :D

·
<-- it's like that
6,567 Posts
Here's something I'm working on. This is my brother-in-law's theatre company in San Fran. It will go live with the redesign in a few weeks.

The old version was designed by someone else a few years ago. I'm completely redoing the entire site.

Current site: Boxcar Theatre

Preview of new site: Boxcar Theatre

The links aren't really working yet. It's just a preview sample. The more info link for the Rhino show does work and takes you to a working show page.

Anyway, check it out and let me know what you think of the design.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts