Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to get a php phoenix which is basically a ts chip with there tunes on it but when i called it was on back order until atleast april... the guy on the phone suggested a hydra since its not back ordered. The phoenix is only 295 and the hydra is 425. Is the hydra worth it? If you have either one please give me some input. I really dont wanna wait but I also dont know about the 425. Its 6 positions vs 17. I like how the hydra is digital so you can tell what postion your on and I also like how you can update it from your computer? What should I do??? Any input would be great I just wanna avoid the standard ts tunes because everyone around here has them and I want mine to be different. I have a 5spd so the shift points and that stuff I here peopl complain about from various companys isnt a big deal for me. Thanks

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Hydra. , you can use tunes from several different vendors which is nice.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Good luck I have a Phoenix and the tunes where great. But I also have been waiting for 2 months now just for a reburn due to my mods. I probably wouldn't use them again. Writing great tunes and making people wait is what they are great at.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts