Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So around the end of march i ordered 3 custom tunes from a company recieved an email a weeki after ii orderdcome them saying i should have them on april 18. The 18thtl came nothing showed up waited a day or 2 still nothing so i called the company they said they were about a week behind waited a week still nothing so i called back an they said my tunes where being processed an i should recieve them by the end of the day. Next day checked an still nothing so i waited till the end of the week called an they told me they couldnt find my name in the system so i here it is may 3rd and still no tunes anyone ever have it take this long to recieve tunes from a company everyone seems to like .

·
scouts out...
246 Posts
Re: Tunes taking forever to recieve

Drew at backroad performance, usually next day delivery.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts

gearhead. I think they shipped my tuned hydra the same day I paid them

·
POWER Junkie
347 Posts

Been hearing lots of horror stories lately about taking forever to get tunes...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Well just checked my email still no tunes from power hungry performance.

·
Administrator
33,162 Posts

time to move on IMHO I forgot if you paid or not ?

I remember a while ago this would have all turned on you and been your fault somehow
they had such a loyal following and could do no wrong

no no one gets to excited about complaints like this

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Yep 180 bucks. Talked with them again yesterday an same old story ill talk with bill an try to see whats going on and be sure to call you back.

·
Registered
853 Posts

I got my tunes from php 3 days after I ordered they shipped it out the day I ordered. Sometime things get lost it does happen.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Yea it does happen because when i called they asked if i was the guy that they calldont an leta know thatan they they wrote tunes for an sent them to the wrong person that had just orderd tunes as well an that they were having to re right both of those customers tunes. Nope wasbt me wish it was so at least i would know whats going on.

·
Premium Member
3,060 Posts

So around the end of march i ordered 3 custom tunes from a company recieved an email a weeki after ii orderdcome them saying i should have them on april 18. The 18thtl came nothing showed up waited a day or 2 still nothing so i called the company they said they were about a week behind waited a week still nothing so i called back an they said my tunes where being processed an i should recieve them by the end of the day. Next day checked an still nothing so i waited till the end of the week called an they told me they couldnt find my name in the system so i here it is may 3rd and still no tunes anyone ever have it take this long to recieve tunes from a company everyone seems to like .
shoot me an email.

you'll have tunes within 20min (during business hours)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

No that was not the case ordered tunes using a computer that has a keyboard not off of my phone that the screen broke and is so small that hal the time my fingers hit the wrong letter next to the one i want to press & sometimes i dont catch that it will automatically input a word some times if i accidentally press space twice. What he told me is the same thing that they have everytime ill talk to bill an call you back never get a call back wich i get people fet busy and forget. But the next week when i call them back it would be nice to get a answer instead if being told the same thing again.

·
Registered
853 Posts

I wouldn't get mean but I would start getting a little pushy I wouldn't want that kinda money just floating around in thin air. they have to have some kind of record of when it was written or shipped out or even know who you are. id call the bbb but that's just me

·
Registered
2,294 Posts

6-9 weeks is what jay told me a while back when I was planning on getting tunes. They're busy as all hell and a small company. The tunes will come but stay on them about it. Keep calling and/or emailing.

·
POWER Junkie
347 Posts

No way I'd wait 6-9 weeks if they already charged my card.

·
Registered
129 Posts

So this topic should be a warning....that if you have a truck running splits, and are planning to upgrade to singles, or change to another version of singles that require different tunes, you need to get the tunes in the pipeline WAY before you ever install the sticks.

·
Registered
616 Posts

only if you insist on PHP tunes. Read Golfers post above, Swamp will have them to you the same day. I love my PHP "generic" tunes but no way would I wait months for custom tunes!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts

I'm surprised they charged you card already. He told me they wouldn't charge it till they sent your tunes. Unless you specifically asked them to charge it immediately. There's so many other tuners out there. Powerstruck, this Drew guy, gearhead, wildman, swamps. If your gonna bitch about it buy from someone else. Very simple.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.