Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently sold my truck and still have my 6 pos ts chip, with burner and software from PHP and want to sell it. When I purchased it I purchased the FU(Free Upgrades) package. My truck is a 2002 7.3l with a computer code VDH2. The tunes that are currently on the chip are Stock,whisper,80,100,75 fuel sipper,smoke show. 300 shipped to your door.

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
What all can you do with the burner and software? Can you reburn for a different PCM code as well as change tunes?

·
Team Shade-Tree Mechanic
635 Posts
Hmmm.....

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
You have a PM.......

·
Registered
249 Posts
next in line too.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sold

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
Wow thanks for not responding to my pm's.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It sold locally sorry but I still have a superchip flashpaq 1855 for sale if ur I terested in that

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
No I am not interested in a worthless superchips. I already have a TS chip. I wanted to buy your setup for the burner and software. You put this stuff up for sale then never came back to the site to check and see who had responded to your ad. There seems to be alot of this type thing going on lately. That and sellers pretending this is ebay, where they try to get a bidding war going. Sellers should read the rules before posting is all I can say.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well when someone comes with 300 cash I am sure not going to tell them no

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
The point of the matter is that in several days you didn't even bother to check back to see if anyone wanted it like a responsible seller would have. Especially one who was apparently so in need of the cash. That's ok though cause I find a dealer who sells the burners and software for 215 bucks. Now my math may be off but that is 85 less than you sold yours for.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
The point of the matter is that in several days you didn't even bother to check back to see if anyone wanted it like a responsible seller would have. Especially one who was apparently so in need of the cash. That's ok though cause I find a dealer who sells the burners and software for 215 bucks. Now my math may be off but that is 85 less than you sold yours for.
There is plenty of people who dont have the time to sit on the internet all day long and check there pm's.

If you really can get the burner so cheap, why are you on here bitching? you should be happy you didnt spend the $300.

Always gotta be a whiner!!!

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
Well since neither of you were trying to buy it why don't you both fuk off and stay out of my business. As far as him not sitting on the internet all day, I never said he should sit on it all day. The point is he never checked to see if anyone here wanted it so why post it here?

ON EDIT: I really don't care what your opinions are so don't bother posting on my post since I am going to do like the seller and not look at this post from now on.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
lol...

·
Registered
403 Posts
:popcorn::eek:wned:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts