Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got some great news and just HAD to share!

Power Hungry Performance is now the proud owner of a Mustang Dyno.

(What was that? Dyno Event here in Georgia? Oh, you betcha!)

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Nice!!! Like I said with the new truck (which by the way we have not seen pic's of...)

Need some pic's once installed!!!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice!!! Like I said with the new truck (which by the way we have not seen pic's of...)

Need some pic's once installed!!!
Joe, I will go out and take some pictures of the truck today just for you. It hasn't gone through the car wash yet, though because it's got A 1,000 LB. MOTOR SITTING IN THE BACK! :( (Anyone want to venture a guess as to how long that thing's going to sit in the back of our truck? LOL Actually, the time is limited because we're having the truck repainted and a cap installed, so it's got to go SOMEWHERE before the end of April. :D)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Sounds like the tunes are gonna get even better then they already are. Congratulations!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thank you Corey, I got an email from Bill a second ago with my activation code and all.

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts
Cool for you guys. Are you working out of a shop now or is the dyno installed in the home garage? :evil

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL We're probably going to have a trailer custom made for it so that we can keep it mobile and available to take anywhere we desire! We have many friends with local businesses in the area, so storing it shouldn't be an issue. :D We also just picked up another 7.3L PSD, so toting it around is taken care of, too!

As for working out of a shop...

It will definitely be something we'll have to contemplate soon, as we're bringing in a third person to work with us -- we've just gotten too busy to manage or workload between just the two of us. We love having the luxury and flexibility of working from home, and since most of our sales are out of state, the thought of having to stick to a retail schedule just doesn't sound appealing. Of course, we never say never -- heck, this time three years ago, we certainly had no inkling that we'd be running our own business again!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts