Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some input between these two devices, the PHP Insight Pro CTS2 and the SCT Livewire TS+. I don't race and I'm not leaning into the pedal all day, it's my daily driver however, I'd like to have some real power there if I need/want it.

They both seem to have awesome features for a 2007 6.0 Dually King Ranch, the PHP has a bigger nicer screen than the SCT but the SCT can hold ten tunes and the PHP only 4. The monitoring of the PHP seems better than the SCT but heck, I'm all turned around and can't find any good local advice from anyone using either. Presently I have a Edge Juice w/Attitude from 2008 on the truck and obviously its not updatable and the tunes are what they are, no changing them.

So, any input would be most welcome as I'd like to buy something within the week to get my truck reaching peak performance. The PHP or the SCT; what's your opinion/experience with them.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Hopefully someone will chime in, but in the meantime you should do a search on here. Lots of guys use both from what I have seen. Each has its pros and cons. Myself, I opted to use a phone based app for monitoring (combined with A pillar gauges) and I run the PHP FICM tune. Everyone has different goals, and there are probably 100 different ways to reach them. lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts