Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone could photoshop my truck so it is a two tone color truck.

I was thinking about goin with a arizona beige two tone on the bottom. and if you could go with a black two tone on the top half of the truck in a diff pic that would be great to. Also if you could somehow put black rims on it by photoshopping it would be appreicated.

Can get more pics if it would be easier to photoshop

Thanks

Grant

·
Registered
635 Posts
Not sure what arizona beige is.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Arizona beige is like the stock fords two tone tan color, but thanks man for doin that in the black now i get the idea of what it would look like. How much u think something like that would cost

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
your wanting the tan and im wanting to get rid of it.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Can someone post a picture of this tan please?

·
Registered
257 Posts
not to HI-JACK but lovesdunes if i posted a pic of my truck could you black out everything on it and leave the truck the same color...thinkin bout gittin rid of the chrome and goin the other way..

·
Registered
635 Posts
No problem. Just please be sure to post a good clear picture. If it's too small it's really hard to color and the final picture won't look too good.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Ya that's ok. Looks like a camera phone. But what about the front?

·
Registered
257 Posts
sh!& let me go get the same [ic a bit farther out so i can get the grill in it also

·
Registered
635 Posts
Heck if your taking pictures right now can you get the sun behind you?

·
Registered
257 Posts
thats the best pic i can get right kno....its pissin and a ourin out side right now let me see ya work ya magic on that i just want the wheel,stacks,door handle, bumpers and whats left of the grill black

thanks

·
Registered
257 Posts
and the nerfs and whatever else is not the color of the truck...lol bc i'm goin to the body shop in bout 2 weeks to have them re-paint it the same color and was thinkin bout jsut pullin all the chrome off and scuffin it up and tellin em to paint those pieces a black

·
Registered
635 Posts
OK. I can't get to it right now but I will do it today for sure. You are on the other side of the country so it might be pretty late for you by the time I'm done.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I'm using Photoshop CS4

·
Registered
635 Posts
Is that your red truck in yout avatar? Cool Truck.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I had a minute to knock this out. Did you want the wheels too?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts