Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

wondering if someone could two tone this with white on the top and black on the bottom and a 3" roughly geussed lift and 35" tires, and black wheels, i know its a big order but id like to see it b4 i get much further in my customization and decide i dont like it, thanks!

Dillon

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
when i said white on top and black on bottom i meant to have it seperated at the upper body line below the window and follow it from the headlight back

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
That would look sick. with what i did with my truck get the 270 leveling kit from MAXX lift and their 5 in rear block for the back, you can get it done cheap and IMO the quality is great.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Bump:ford:

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump:ford:
bryans girl is guna take care of it for my jo, ill post them up on here when she gets them to me, im havin her do one painted like jw's 7.3 and one of the inverted with the white on top, geuss ill see which way to go then

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Sweet cant wait to see how to looks.:ford:

·
Registered
610 Posts
This is the best I could do with your picture...

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if i get you a straight on side view would it make it easier for you?

·
Registered
610 Posts
No it's not the angle. I like the off angle like that. When doing this photochop stuff it works best if the resolution is set really high on the camera. That way when I zoom in to get the small details the image doesn't pixalate.

·
Registered
499 Posts
That black on white looks freaking awesome:rockon::rockon:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Resolution like this is awesome but not every camera is capable.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ill see what i can dig up for a better camera so u can get down to the nitty gritty for me, i like the black on top, really spins my crank

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok so explain a lil more on the resolution, i need a higher megapixel camera?

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
to much black though, im a big fan of white, just want an accent color and i like the way the black goes on top with the tinted glass and smoked lights, jw's 7.3 gives me a big ol hardon everytime i see it, i plan on doing a set of black goliath rims as well

1 - 20 of 68 Posts