Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was wondering if someone can give me a hand. Im trying to decide what direction I want to go with the front end of the truck so I was wondering if someone could do a photoshop with a harley grille with the painted part painted the color of my truck instead of black and a paint matched front bumper

And also an XL (same grille as mine but black plastic) grille paint matched on my truck with a paint matched front bumper, and if possible one with the XL grille with the carriage works inserts that Ill post up here.

I appreciate the help!

Harley Grille:

Truck pic:

Carriage works inserts:

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Either will look great, but I like the FX4's paint matched myself. :D
Thanks, Im really torn on what to do thats why I need some photoshop expertise. lol

Yeah I really like the FX4s as well, but a lot of people are going that route and I like to try and do something different from what most are doing, even though it looks awesome

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eh why not. Now that that pic is posted, if someone could photoshop that paint matched on the truck as well it would be much appreciated :D

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What about a full billett?

Full billet I might consider, I just cant make up my mind. lol

Here is one rendering from Dieselsite_Barbie which I really like. Its the XLT grille with carriage works inserts in black instead of chrome. Thanks again!

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
the XLT with the black inserts looks sweet :ford:

I would wait to see how the others look but I think you found your winner already.

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the XLT with the black inserts looks sweet :ford:

I would wait to see how the others look but I think you found your winner already.
Oh yeah Im definitely gonna wait to see all the options, but I was really happy with the way that one turned out! Ive just decided that its time to ditch the chrome on the front, but I have no idea what direction Im wanting to go

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
that looks sweet.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I would be willing to try another one, but to be honest, I'm a little lost in all of the pictures!

I would use the same truck picture as I used before... but what other grill would you like to see specifically?

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would be willing to try another one, but to be honest, I'm a little lost in all of the pictures!

I would use the same truck picture as I used before... but what other grill would you like to see specifically?
If you could Id like to see the grille in the very first picture on the picture of my truck:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry, busy day of catch up before the end of the week... I didn't have the spare time I'd hoped I'd have. I'll try and have both pictures for you by tomorrow... :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Alrighty - I had to shrink the pics down a little bit to fit the grills (they looked a bit fuzzy when I tried to expand them too much to fit)... so I'm not 100% sure how they turned out for you.

Here's the first one:

And just for you Sleeper... :p

Do those look right? I love the smooth cool color of your truck or at least what I think the color is (a metallic type of color?)... I just wish I could have made it stand out a little more... does it look too purple to you?

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow those are awesome! You are really good at that, yeah its a metallic color, I think you did a great job copying it.

Thank you very much for taking the time to do that! now that I see the full billet grille on there I actually really like it. This is gonna be a tough decision.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wow those are awesome! You are really good at that, yeah its a metallic color, I think you did a great job copying it.

Thank you very much for taking the time to do that! now that I see the full billet grille on there I actually really like it. This is gonna be a tough decision.
Yes... I'm actually glad Sleeper wanted to see it - I personally like it the best!
I think any of these are awesome though... it's a beautiful truck. Just be sure to post a pic of the final outcome when you choose!

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
full billet

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes... I'm actually glad Sleeper wanted to see it - I personally like it the best!
I think any of these are awesome though... it's a beautiful truck. Just be sure to post a pic of the final outcome when you choose!
Thank you, and yeah I will definitely post pics when its done!

full billet
Yeah I have to agree with everyone, looks like its time to get an FX4 grille and some inserts. what inserts are those exactly?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts