Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Overlord of the Spark
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck has perforated leather heated and cooled seats. I want to keep them looking good, but I'm afraid to use anything on them because I'm worried the perforation will get clogged with product. Am I being asinine or is this a legitimate concern? What should I use?

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
legitimate concern!!! Warm water and soap on a rag to clean (or your fav leather cleaner) just do not spray seats in perf area, put the cleaner on the rag and let it soak in first
Then follow with leather treatment, again let it soak into rag before application
THEN you can vaccuum your leather with a good car/shop vac....any particles left in the tiny holes will flow right up into the vacuum and leave your seats able to breathe!!

I have similar seats and similar concerns, this is where my research got me

·
Overlord of the Spark
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. Got any suggestions for leather cleaner or conditioner?

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
I use mothers products sometimes they have a nice cleaner and conditioner and on leather I try to always use Lexol products (cleaner and treatment) when I can afford

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Orielly carries the Lexol.
They also carry a pretty good amount of griots, which has a decent leather cleaner.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sonex Leather Foam and Leather Pro Conditioner from B&B Blending. The Sprayway Leather & Vinyl Cleaner works well also

1 - 6 of 6 Posts