Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a pedal assembly for my 94 F350 clutch,brake,acclerator where can i order one and if yall can help me out with a part number thanks.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Check out here http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27529

Should be listed in there (alphabetically) and is found in the Tech library 94-97 up top.

In terms of getting the parts I'd check out your local wreckers for the best prices, is this for a 7.3 litre powerstroke equipped truck?

jrc

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Clutch and brake pedals come as an assembly. Go-pedal is just a big volume control, and NOT cheap. Why do you need all three?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok no i taught they all came together, the whole assembly is completely worn out thats why iam in need of replacing them, and yes it is equipped with the 7.3

·
Registered
63 Posts
Tear it apart and rebuild it. New bushings and Heim joint mod.

·
BrokeAss
841 Posts
Tear it apart and rebuild it. New bushings and Heim joint mod.
What he said.
LMC has all the parts you will need to replace. The only expensive part is the assembly itself, and if you are doing this repair before it is too bad then you won't need that anyway.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Yes you can get a rebuild bushing kit for the peddle assembly from ford and should be listed in the above parts list.

jrc

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Yes it's easy to replace the bushings in the peddle box. Just rebuilt mine earlier this summer (had the kit for ages so don't have P/N sorry). Also while you have it apart get one of these

7/16" drill bit stop and put it on the end of the clutch peddle assembly to hold the clutch rod (that connects to master cylinder). You might have to trim the retainer tabs on the black nylon bushing to give clearance for the bit stop...works awesome.

jrc

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Drill stop collar has worked flawlessly on both our trucks. Another twist on it is to ditch the plastic bushing entirely and replace it with a little piece of 1/2"OD x 7/16"ID brass tubing.

·
BrokeAss
841 Posts
I am using brass tubing right now with a hitch pin holding it all together. Works well, squeaks every now and again.
I need to do the uppers now really bad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts