Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tired of dealing with gremlins. I had an automatic swapped in and the 6 speed taken out. Since then I always had codes P0705 and P0720, range selector and OSS. I've since installed a brand new NADP race trans with all new sensors. I still have both codes and odd quirks (shifts into OD at 50mph and lugs, and randomly goes into neutral).

What I am wondering is will a PCS fix my issues ? And which one. I was looking on their site and they have more than one controller available. Obviously one does more. I would just like some general info and feedback from guys running them. And how hard is it to use/install/setup.

Thanks
Dan

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Might ask charles, he is only ine I know running one, bring your hard hat though. :bowfast:

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You could be right, and that's why I wanna go to the pcs. It could be a simple thing. Or it could be a nightmare, and I helped do the swap so I'm not sure what's what. That's why I'm thinking the hell with the factory wiring.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I have a PCS controller and love it.. I did integrate parts of it with my stock wire harness however. I'd check those connections since it takes only a few mins and it might solve all the issues.

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im gonna disagree respectfully because this happened with my original trans before I sent it out to NADP.

The code consistantly throw is p0705 which is the range selector. So I would think that it has little to do with the ISS and OSS.. I think

1 - 6 of 6 Posts