Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99.5 F-250 with a 7.3, I was woundering if anyone knows how to reflash the PCM to stock settings?

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
other then the stealership you could send it to powerhungry performance.

Im sure another tuner could help ya too, but php is just off the top of my head.

oh yeah and welcome to the nation. Im about 30mins east of flint, ya got another forum member from howell on here too.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I work for Ford at the dyno labs in Dearborn, no one here has the ability to do that any more.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well its has 4inch lift on 36inch tires and 18inch rims. I pulled the engine due to a stacked download/chip. I plan on rebliulding the engine with stage 2 injectors, Adrenaline HPOP, regulated return fuel system, and a 6 pos switch. I want to put a 6inch lift on it but its to much money.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
If you are going to put a 6 position chip on there, it will override the programming on the PCM.

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I have a 99.5 F-250 with a 7.3, I was woundering if anyone knows how to reflash the PCM to stock settings?
other then the stealership you could send it to powerhungry performance.

Im sure another tuner could help ya too, but php is just off the top of my head.

oh yeah and welcome to the nation. Im about 30mins east of flint, ya got another forum member from howell on here too.
Yup, we sure can. Office is closed until Monday (heading out to TS!), but we'd be happy to help you next week. :D

Welcome to PSN!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts