Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a price on a front ring and pinion 4.30 ratio and the yolk or flange that the u joint straps to for a 01 F350 with a D50 axle. Shipping to 60120

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess you are too busy posting about your own truck to respond to your own forum.

·
Renegade Diesel
255 Posts
Just PM him directly

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why would i have to PM him in his own Forum???? It looks like he is more interested in talking about his own truck seeing as he posted about 50 times in his look at my new truck thread since i posted a request for pricing.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Why would i have to PM him in his own Forum???? It looks like he is more interested in talking about his own truck seeing as he posted about 50 times in his look at my new truck thread since i posted a request for pricing.
I apologize about that. My sub forum has been on and off. I can get you a price tomorrow morning

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At this point i already got what i need as it is my daily driver and i cant be waiting weeks for a reply.

·
US Army
98 Posts
I think you forgot to snap your fingers.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
The .org was having the same problems, One of the mods did a test on my thread to see if it came up in Recents and it did NOT. so it did the same to me here on the Nation. I apologize about that

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think you forgot to snap your fingers.
So you feel 21 days to respond to a post in HIS vendor section is a respectable time frame? Mmmm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts