Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a F350 CC dually that I am stealing the Trans, transfer case and front axle/ suspension out of. The rest of the truck is to be parted out or will go to the scrap yard probably in April so speak up if you want anything. The list of things I think might be of interest are as follows. Ask for anything else though. This truck is complete and I drove it from Ft Worth to Mansfield and it actually drove pretty nice.

Engine is complete and running can hear it run starts well and has good power no smoke. 500 OBO

Rear dually axle assembly. I believe to be a 4.10 NON limited slip. Complete 300 OBO

Ranch hand style front bumper. I need to look at it more as it will need some grinding of some old brackets that were torched off. Looks like maybe it had a wich mounted in it at one time. It needs quite a bit of cleaning up. 250 OBO

A JM rear dually flat bed. The bed is in the same kind of shape as the front bumper. Needs lots of cleaning and grinding of misc stuff. It does have two RKI under bed boxes on it though. 500 OBO

6 matching Falken tires probably 80-90 percent tread. 235/85/16s. The rears are dually wheels with chrome wheel covers. The fronts are on chrome single wheel mod wheels 400 OBO for tires and wheels

Grant GT steering wheel with installation kit. Horn works. 40 OBO

These prices are negotiable. I will have the 4x2 trans out of my dually and all of the front suspension parts and brackets to put this truck back together if you are interested in the complete truck I'll sell everything including the parts off of my 4x2 for 1500. This will be a bring your trailer to get it deal as I'm not really interested in putting the truck back together. I have enough work to do. Thanks call if you want to talk about any of it. Parts and truck are in Mansfield Texas. I will ship any of it on your dime.817-307-335four JJ

·
Registered
38 Posts
Are you hardline on zukikrawlers?

I'd like pics of front bumper to offroader1994 at yahoo dot com

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you hardline on zukikrawlers?

I'd like pics of front bumper to offroader1994 at yahoo dot com
Yes one in the same! I have had several request pictures of things so I went out and snapped a couple. Here they are. JJ

·
Registered
236 Posts
how much for the key locks out of the doors and a key? Can I get a picture of them?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much for the key locks out of the doors and a key? Can I get a picture of them?
Had a man come look at the complete truck today. I'll let you know if the door locks are still available. Thanks for the interest. If he does not want it just post up what they are worth to ya. I'd have to pull them. JJ

·
Registered
170 Posts
How much for the complete steering column?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for thew lack of response. No the purchase did not happen. So it is up for parting out. Everyone please call the number in the first post to confirm the sale of any item. This truck is going to be torn apart probably this weekend. I'm taking the front axle, front axle suspension and steering, tranny, Tcase, and drive shafts. Everything else is available. The title to this truck is being filed for I do not have it in hand at this point. I am getting it torn apart maybe this coming weekend. After the title is in hand the rest that is not sold is going to the crusher as soon as it is convienent for me to drag it onto my trailer. If you want something claim it now. JJ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.