Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, parting out a 2002 crew cab, short bed lariat automatic. Truck was on its side so body panels on the drivers side are junk. Interior is good with the exception of the upper dash on the drivers side. Dual power and heated seats, buckets with center console, drivers seat has normal wear and all others are in good condition. Can get pics on request. PM me or reply to this thread and let me know what you need.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Have a separate ad in the "interior" section with pics for anyone who is interested. I am keeping the engine and related parts to put in a different truck.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
how much for just the cruise control buttons and harness for them in the steering wheel?

Chad

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
i need a under front bumper cowl if it still has one.... like an air dam for the front bumper, just covers the crash bar. if you have one let me know.

·
Registered
669 Posts
How much for seats/console and steering cokoum shipped to 32962?

·
Registered
474 Posts
i need a tailgate how much you wanting.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The tailgate is sold. Working on getting the seats out and getting info to get a shipping quote. At a business location with a loading dock but still not looking like it will be cheap.

·
COMPUTER BLUE
1,979 Posts
The tailgate is sold. Working on getting the seats out and getting info to get a shipping quote. At a business location with a loading dock but still not looking like it will be cheap.
Put them on a pallet and use frieghtcenter or someone like that. I've had them sent to almost the west coast for 150 bucks or so

·
There can be only one
417 Posts
If shipping doesn't work out, I'm interested in the seats. I'm here in IL and it's only a 3hr drive.

·
Registered
393 Posts
What color/condition on all 4 door panels, how much ? Pm me the info, thanks !

·
Everyone respects the gun
32 Posts
Are you getting rid of the front axle, tcase, tranny and drive shafts???

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Put them on a pallet and use frieghtcenter or someone like that. I've had them sent to almost the west coast for 150 bucks or so
Using freightcenter for quotes its gonna cost anywhere from $200-$400 just to ship them to the nearest interstate (about 50 miles). That is figuring business locations with loading dock at both. The cab is fine on the passenger side and almost completely junk on the drivers side. Door panels are tan in color, in good condition but no reflectors/lenses. I will most likely be getting rid of the t-case front axles and driveshafts when I get some more stuff sold, that way I can still move the truck around, it will need a new steering box though.

Just to clear up what kind of shape the drivers side is in....

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...414296303_504201302_10583724_1125501373_n.jpg

·
Everyone respects the gun
32 Posts
How much you willing to let go of the axles, tcase, shafts and tranny when its time?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts