Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I know some of you will fight this. Some of you will question it, and some of you will embrace it.

My intentions are genuine, my views are well supported and no amount of negativity will sway my stance. I post this to help my fellow humans. I care about all lives and believe we all deserve a healthy life.

I breaks my heart to know how neglected we are and how far the green hands and white coats will go to line their pockets. At this time the powers that be are trying to implement a law that outlaws the natural. Don't believe me, look it up.

But there is hope. There is a cure all. A simple growing plant that anyone can grow and produce all the medicine and nutrition the human body needs to survive. Survive in a healthier state then any current medical process or pill vitamins can ever give our body and minds.

I know some of you are thinking if it is so great why wouldn't they implement it into the medical system? Capitalism!! It seems like the only way anyone in this world will help anyone that needs assistance is if there is a profit to be made. The Dr. that cured polio gave it away for free! That is what being a true human is about. When profit needs to be made to make us not ill, I think we need to question the motives of them.

Day in and day out I speak to inquisitive minds about Cannabis. I get a kick outta some people that say, "Well, that isn't what the tv said." And the excuses to defend their little bubble keep rolling through their lips. To them I always say, "What are you scared of?" Will a good portion of your world come crashing down because it was based off a con? And if it does, what does it matter if it is a change for the benefit of everyone from Nigeria to Anchorage?

We can live free of illness if we open our minds and listen to the hearts. We all know what is best but the majority of people feel it is easier to fall in line then to walk you own path. If we all had equal opportunity to a healthy life, the need for pharma, military, private prisons and police states would be useless. Best of all religion could be obsolete. If you are religious and feel it is the way to be fine, but it was christianity that wrote "The Whitches Hammar" The book that tought good hearted people to hunt and kill free thinking women. Believe it or not a form of that book is still in circulation, just in the form of mainstream media.

Anyway I'm getting a little long winded. I have a link to a radio interview with a man named Rick Simpson. He has cured over 70% of the cancer he has treated. He has done it all with Cannabis oil. Not smoking it!! Ingesting it orally into your digestive system. I have the link to his website in my sig. There is a forum on there where people talk about how it has benefited them. Rick does state that if you have extensive chemo your chances of recovery are reduced. There is also a link in my sig to Jack Herer's web site if you want to really open your eyes.

I hope this benefits anyone willing to listen!!

As of November of last year Rick was raided by the RCMP(video is on youtube) while he was doing seminars in the UK. He will remain in UK until the world opens their eyes, as he doesn't deserve to be imprisoned for curing many illnesses FOR FREE!!!!! Fight for your right to be as healthy as we all deserve to be. Lets make our world as great as it can be! And most of all lets stop letting the system pursicute those willing to be honest. You might think the life you are living is good, but in reality it could be so much better.

This interview has 6 parts and will consume about an hour of your life. Rick is not a Dr. But no doctor has come forward in all the years he has been curing illness to prove him wrong! There are other good links that support Ricks statements, including ones from doctors. Robert Malamede is one.

Thanks to anyone that has taken the time to listen to Rick.

Ryan.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Wow just wow!!!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
It is not worth my job or I would smoke every day.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am in no way talking about smoking!

This is about a medicine that can cure and even prevent illnesses from occuring.

They are also banking on exactly what you said fbilly420. They hope the fear of losing money will keep the majority in line. But it doesn't hurt to educate yourselves!

I am not hoping anyone takes Rick's, Jack's, Robert's or my word for it. I am hoping everyone does their own "checks and balances." The internet has every side of every topic known to man just a google search away.

If you have no health, what good would all the money in the world do you? Especially since you can cure the majority of illness with a plant you can grow in your back yard at the cost of just feeding it water, and 4 hours of time to refine it to the oil.

Again, this is not about smoking!

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Especially since you can cure the majority of illness with a plant you can grow in your back yard at the cost of just feeding it water, and 4 hours of time to refine it to the oil.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

If that was the case pharmaceutical companies would have 1000 acre farms of the stuff.

I bunch of "smoke" up peoples skirts is all it is

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

If that was the case pharmaceutical companies would have 1000 acre farms of the stuff.

I bunch of "smoke" up peoples skirts is all it is
Perhaps you overlooked the paragraph where I mentioned capitalism? It is illegal to patent a plant. There for no profit can be gained.

Also you might have missed my statement about the law that large corporations want to pass which would outlaw the natural? Why on earth would that even be up for discussion? If it were to pass that would make growing a tomato that wasn't genetically modified by a white coat illegal to grow in your garden.

If you truly believe that large corporations deserve to profit off every aspect of our lives then this thread is not for you!

Another thing if you look back 2700 years ago to the mid 1800's you would find Hemp was the number 1 medicine.

I am not trying to blow smoke up anyones ass. I am an honest person and have noting to gain by lying to people.

Here is a video of Dr. Robert Melamede talking about how endocannabinoids regulate our entire body.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Perhaps you overlooked the paragraph where I mentioned capitalism? It is illegal to patent a plant. There for no profit can be gained.

Also you might have missed my statement about the law that large corporations want to pass which would outlaw the natural? Why on earth would that even be up for discussion? If it were to pass that would make growing a tomato that wasn't genetically modified by a white coat illegal to grow in your garden.

If you truly believe that large corporations deserve to profit off every aspect of our lives then this thread is not for you!

Another thing if you look back 2700 years ago to the mid 1800's you would find Hemp was the number 1 medicine.

I am not trying to blow smoke up anyones ass. I am an honest person and have noting to gain by lying to people.

Here is a video of Dr. Robert Melamede talking about how endocannabinoids regulate our entire body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqe8RwmzBsk
Dude you need a thicker tin foil hat. The government is out to get you no matter the black helos flying around.

There is profit to be gained else people wouldn't grow cornLOL Its all in how they utilize it. The plant may not be able to be patented but the growing process or the treatment could.

Outlaw the naturalLOL

Take what he says with a grain of salt. He's a PHD at a University one in Colorado at that.LOL

·
Registered
14,568 Posts
I'm pretty anti-weed, but hell, if that stuff really worked, as long as I could just put it on a bandage and it cure an ailment, that would be cool.

I am still against smoking pot, but that's a whole other thread...

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
I'm pretty anti-weed, but hell, if that stuff really worked, as long as I could just put it on a bandage and it cure an ailment, that would be cool.
Exactly but don't you think they would have already started doing that if it was that easy?

·
Registered
14,568 Posts
Guess so. I don't know enough about it to care one way or another. Now, if hemp oil added about 50 rwhp when you added a teaspoon to a tank full of diesel, I'd be on that #### like a jap on rice.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Take what he says with a grain of salt. He's a PHD at a University one in Colorado at that.LOL
And you are a PHD at what elite university? Instead of opinions and speculations, prove your findings Dr. BigStroker. Or the university won't let you release that privilaged information?

If all you nay sayers can do is talk out the side of your neck then you are proving what little ground you have to stand on. I challenge anyone to discredit the info I am providing!! I mean real info, not the first anti weed topic you find. Checks and Balances.

I am still against smoking pot, but that's a whole other thread...
Smoking it is the least medicinal way to use the active compounds in the Hemp plant. It does have benefits but they are minute compared to digesting it.

Yes smoking was a whole different thread LOLLOL

I'm not trying to have an argument with anyone. Please try to refrain from telling me to get a thicker tinfoil hat and that I'm an addict(I see that one got deleted) cuz I'm sharing useful info. If you don't believe any of it that is up to you.

·
oil burner
1,136 Posts
ive heard of other natural things that are sold in foriegn countries but not allowed in the US,i think one was insect repellant.

·
Registered
521 Posts
ive heard of other natural things that are sold in foriegn countries but not allowed in the US,i think one was insect repellant.
Yeah, because the pharmecuticals can't make money on natural things!!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not me.

Just one question though.

Do you have the munchies yet?

LOL
LOLLOLLOL Nice!LOL

Sorry man, I don't get the munchies. Unless you consider wanting to burn another one down after burnin one down, the munchies?LOL

A nice mellow tune;

·
All done now
22,483 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqe8RwmzBsk
Not quite that long ago. Also cutting someone open and bleeding them was pretty popular back then also.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
There are records dating back to 5000 B.C indicating the use of hemp for textile and medicine.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts