Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hustle across the border (click here)

“We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada,” she said. “And I think now, isn't that ironic?”
Sorry Palin, "ironic" is not the correct word. :rolleyes:

"HYPOCRITICAL".....................is much more accurate. LOL LOL

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Hustle across the border (click here)

Sorry Palin, "ironic" is not the correct word. :rolleyes:

"HYPOCRITICAL".....................is much more accurate. LOL LOL
One thing the globe and mail doesnt mention was the fact that it happened when she was 6 years old. When Dr's offices were few and far between in AK:poke:

·
<-- it's like that
6,567 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Who cares....My brother was in Canada visiting a freind and got Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever the clinic he went to needed to see cash first after he showed them that they diagnosed him wrong. He returned to the states and was playing basketball he plays college during practice he kept blacking out. He went to a local doc and they diagnosed it and treated it.

He almost lost his hand to infection due to the late diagnoses.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Bro is that a 16" barrel with a suppressor? You could go jousting with that thing.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Bro is that a 16" barrel with a suppressor? You could go jousting with that thing.
Haha ya you cant have that in Canada.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One thing the globe and mail doesnt mention was the fact that it happened when she was 6 years old. When Dr's offices were few and far between in AK.
Actually, it does mention that she was a child. Do you have a definitive link that shows it only occurred when she was 6 years old?

The vocal opponent of health-care reform in the U.S. steered largely clear of the topic except to reveal a tidbit about her life growing up not far from Whitehorse.

My point though is what Pocket mentioned..........about how she now tries to discredit the Canadian system of providing government health care for all of their citizens.

And the little known, an unacknowledged fact by her supporters, that her husband and children are eligible for free health care through Indian Health Services because of Todd's native ethnicity..................really shows her lying hypocrisy. :rolleyes:

Not to mention, that her grandson Tripp is currently getting health services free through that same program.

Tripp (click here)
Yes, that's right: Sarah Palin, Alaska's former governor and a millionaire thanks to sales of her book, has a grandson whose health care is paid for by the federal government, according to newly released court documents.
So like I stated earlier, she's just a flaming hypocrite. :mad:

·
Caption This
4,258 Posts
GO SARAH!! Mexico is next. She's going to be the first President of North America

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Gandy- What is your purpose, man? You just here to BS about your f*cktard political views?
He is probably an illegal puertooo rican living in a purple apartment.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gandy- What is your purpose, man? You just here to BS about your f*cktard political views?
My "purpose" is to engage in intelligent political discussions, with people who can express their views without resorting to name-calling and ignorant comments regarding others personal attributes.

Of course, it is also desired that they at least occasionally provide some type of coherent backup (empirical data/polls/legitimate links) that support their views.

If you don't feel qualified to join in, I understand.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
My "purpose" is to engage in intelligent political discussions
I stopped reading your post after the first sentence. There is nothing about anything you say that is intelligent.

You really are lost. Keep drinking the kool-aid bro.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Attachments

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Attachments

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
While I do know that we need some kind of medical reform, I don't think we are going about it in the right direction. How about let's do away with insurance completely, and protect the doctors from petty lawsuits (not gross negligence). Bam, right away, there goes the most expensive part of medical care. Insurance for us, and malpractice insurance for doctors. Might make all the lawyers a little hungry for business, with the competition there, it might just bring down the cost of hiring a lawyer. And free up some courtroom time so we can prosecute employers for knowingly hiring illegal aliens, them and the people supplying forged papers to them.

·
Registered
196 Posts
My "purpose" is to engage in intelligent political discussions, with people who can express their views without resorting to name-calling and ignorant comments regarding others personal attributes.

Of course, it is also desired that they at least occasionally provide some type of coherent backup (empirical data/polls/legitimate links) that support their views.

If you don't feel qualified to join in, I understand.

AK Gandy
Banned Join Date: 10-13-03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin
So why the infatuation with polls?

I think it can be classified under..."grasping at straws."

Obvious troll is Obvious!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts