Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Much too Tall
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have like an outline for a 96'ish F350? It's a single cab long bed. I'm puttin a new paint job onto my truck and just want to put some of the paint schemes I'm thinkin of down on paper. Just an outline with details such as body lines, doors, wheels, windows, stuff like that. With as much detail as possible, but I guess I shouldn't be picky :p

If anybody can post something like that it'd be much appreciated! I'm just flat out no good with stuff like photoshop and whatnot.

·
Offical Puddle Displacer
2,339 Posts
whats your ideas? maybe someone has the scheme you want they could just post a pic of there truck.. or are you looking for something custom?
heres a good side shot of my rclb. its a place fot you to start it will ive you your outline, body lines etc, someone with photoshop can go with it in any colors your interested in

·
Much too Tall
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking about that kind a lot, actually. The classic two-tone. I'm leaning toward Maroon pearl type of color for top and bottom, and silver pearl in the middle. Noooot quite sure yet though. Once I get some of them colored out and experiment with them a little, I'll post some of the pics :p

·
Offical Puddle Displacer
2,339 Posts
that would be pretty sweet. i dont know what kind of budget your working on but pearls can be pretty expensive, just keep that in mind

·
Much too Tall
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I work in a body shop, so I'm doing all the painting/sanding/body work myself, and I can get the paint at a pretty good price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts