Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone painted the stock 05-07 chrome headlights to look like the harley davidson ones?

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
I haven't seen anyone doing it but have been wondering about it lately. They do it on the 08+ trucks. I wonder if the process would be the same, hope it is lol.

This shows the process pretty well, My Paint Matched headlights progress - Powerstroke Nation

I would love to find some lights for free/cheap somehwere to try this on

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol i got a set of brand new eagle eyes chrome for 115 shipped if your want some, i just bought my hd lights so i have no use for these any more

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Yea I had seen your fs thread, I nead like $20 to free range if I am gonna take the chance on destroying them lol

I still need hd lights for my truck too :doh: starting to think I am the only guy on this site who doesn't have them yet lol

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I'm going hid once the hds get in

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
IF the headlights aren't OEM they're bad??

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Eagle eyes and oems are lotta the eBay stuff leaks and gets condinsation inside the lenses

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
starting to think I am the only guy on this site who doesn't have them yet lol
your not.

Wish I had all the extra money for 05 front end Hd lights and some HID's.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Eagle eyes and oems are lotta the eBay stuff leaks and gets condinsation inside the lenses
I have eagle eye 08 tails in my 06, you cant tell a difference between the Ford and Eagle Eye ones, very good quality. However, when it comes to the HD headlights I wanted OEM and nothing else. I waited patiently, then got lucky when somebody was selling 1 month old OEM Harley's on here:D

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just got my eagle eyes in yesterday with my retro solutions 4300k kit and looks awesome now to just paint my grill black today

1 - 16 of 16 Posts