Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have to repaint my truck from this acident i was in that some of you know about and im geting it done pretty cheaply so im throwing some ideas around i want to keep the base color white because i dont want to have to paint door jams and pannels so i was either gona leave it white or 2 tone it if any of you have any ideas or pictures of a 2 tone truck with top and botem white that would be great and thanks for the help guys

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i was but i got to lookin at the truck after they totaled it and got a body man to come with me and look at it and after we went over it real good i wrote down every thing i needed to fix it and went to the junk yard to see wat i could find and i can get all the parts to fix it for under 700 dollars and i they gave me 7200 for the truck and bought it back for 600 and i can do most the work my self the only thing i cant fix is the radiator suport wich my body man will do. so it all turned out alright i guess and the reason they totaled my truck was because it had a bent leaf spring haha i drove it about 25 miles today from one county to another and didnt drive to bad.

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
thats good to hear, i will be up a creek if i total my truck, you got any ideas of wat your painting it?

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i was lucky she hit me and that i kinda jus talked the insurance guys ear off about all the money i had put in it and he wrote up 7200 and i about pooped because i only paid 6500 for it and that was 18,000 miles ago and now are 200,000 but im not sure i was thinking maybe a maroom and white with a orange pin stripe never seen that though so i dont know i want all black but thats a pain and shows dirt so bad got any ideas?

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i like that i jus wish i could see it on my truck other than visualizing because im freakin anal about my truck and how it looks and if im not happy with the paint it will drive me absolutely crazy

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
you could photoshop it with that color, just take a side pic of your truck and fo from there

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
All White or White Silver White looks cool too...

I like white as it it so forgiving of scratches, dirt, scuffs and so on....hides imperfections in body work much better then other colours I think...

jrc

·
PSN Newby
108 Posts

i always wanted to paint mine like this

·
PSN Newby
108 Posts

i love these colors, if i was to paint mine.

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i do like that white and blue with the single cab i was just kind of thinkin maybe ill go unique but im not sure what to do. but in any case if i go 2 tone what do i do with the bumper because its all white but yes white is very forgiving it doesnt realy show imperfections unless you really realy get to looking at it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts