Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Lookin to replace stocker brake pads and shoes in the next while. Rotors and drums are in good shape yet I think. Wanted some suggestions for dust free quality pads n shoes that will work the best with stock rotor n brums. And while we're at it suggestions for peformance stuff for above. This is for the sig truck below.
Thanks to all in advance

jrc

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts
Happy with the performance friction Z rated pads which are supposed to the same formulation as the OEM pads per a brake system engineer.

·
hit n miss
549 Posts
Power Slot cryo rotors with Hawk LTS pads up front made a huge difference for me.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys will check into those at my local supplier store

·
Registered
31 Posts
Power Slot cryo rotors with Hawk LTS pads up front made a huge difference for me.
Where did you find them at? I've searched a little and can't find them for my truck.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I've got hawks and powerslots sitting in the garage for my truck too...need to find the time to install em now...

·
hit n miss
549 Posts
Where did you find them at? I've searched a little and can't find them for my truck.
autoanything.com actually had the best deal last summer. Got 15% off and free shipping with one of their promotions. Pads were tricky to get as aa's site says they don't offer LTS pads for our trucks. Went over to Hawk's site, got the part number, went back and searched that number on aa's site and found em that way. AA lists them as for a van while Hawk says they fit trucks and vans. It was a roundabout way to get em but they fit perfect.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Look up EBC brakes. The green pads and slotted rotters are what came on my 86 w 37"s and it stops on a dime

·
Registered
2,761 Posts

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Ceramic wagner thermo quiets and a good rotor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts