Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else on here using it? I've been trying it out for about 2 weeks now and really like it so far. Went ahead and ordered the full system today. Either I'm REALLY out of shape, or this thing works really well, lol. I think it's a combo of both. :D

·
Junior Mint
2,461 Posts
Yah it's great. I just need to be more consistent. If you just do it you will get ripped. It kind of makes me too skinny honestly.

It's my only training these days.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The leg work-out kicked my ass. Not so much from the leg-strength but from a cardio stand point. I'm really out of shape, lol. I've gotten better with the ab ripper though. I love that part.

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
$hit works son. I know bigger ppl who have gotten into great shape and ppl that were in shape who got ripped, and even bigger ppl who got ripped off that stuff. I'm 6'4" and 155 and I need to put some muscle on and I'm gonna be starting it monday I can't wait.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
6'4" and 155?!?!? :eek: That's what I wrestled at in highschool and I thought I was skinny! :D

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
Haha yeah i wrestled 171 but while trying to lose weight I discovered i was a better runner than a wrestler so I started running cross country/track and now i'm on the "jv" team at PSU. I lost a bunch of weight running 40-55 miles a week needless to say....

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dropped the ball on the p90x stuff. I have the entire system Danny, see if you can cancel your order.

If anyone else wants it let me know, Im trying to get it to Paul somehow and he said he can distibute it or whatever.
I already have the dvd's (from someone else). I'm buying it now since it looks like I'm gonna actually use it. I don't mind paying for it when I know I'm gonna stick with it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i have it to works great hardest part for me was making time to do it lol

·
Registered
115 Posts
are any of yall doing diets with it also? and if so what is it your doing?

Thanks

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
are any of yall doing diets with it also? and if so what is it your doing?

Thanks
I never did try the diet, I am way to picky.

Your results improve drastically by using the diet STRICTLY. Most people fail to do this part though.

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
I dropped the ball on the p90x stuff. I have the entire system Danny, see if you can cancel your order.

If anyone else wants it let me know, Im trying to get it to Paul somehow and he said he can distibute it or whatever.
I'd be interested in it. can you get to more than one person? let me know, email if needed: [email protected]

·
just a welding fool.
1,097 Posts
my wife and I started it, but i have to have shoulder surgery this week, so I've been taking it kinda easy the past couple weeks. I hope to get back on it soon after. After the couple days I did it, I realized I have to go with the heavier bands though.

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
same company who makes P90X released a new one im gonna try, talk about intense. 60 days instead of 90, they call it the insanity workout program

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my wife and I started it, but i have to have shoulder surgery this week, so I've been taking it kinda easy the past couple weeks. I hope to get back on it soon after. After the couple days I did it, I realized I have to go with the heavier bands though.

I've actually got the Nautilus adjustable dumbbells. They work great with it.

·
just a welding fool.
1,097 Posts

i would love to use something like that, but the ceilings in the apartment we're in are very very low, so i have to modify a couple things.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I'd be interested in it. can you get to more than one person? let me know, email if needed: [email protected]
I to would be interested in this if its possible, iwould really like to try that, but not into the money spending thing..........

·
<<< just like that......
810 Posts

/Derail. If you stiil have it, PM me a price please. I live in Lafayette, shipping should be pretty cheap.

·
Junior Mint
2,461 Posts

Me too. The bands for the most part just don't offer enough resistance.

I have a pull up bar, a mat, an adjustable step, a heart rate watch (never opened). and a jump rope.

I love that I can do my work out in my underwear while listening to metal and never having to leave the house and be done in an hour.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I love that I can do my work out in my underwear while listening to metal and never having to leave the house and be done in an hour.

Ditto. LOL

1 - 20 of 29 Posts