Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
train wrecker
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( i just got it after i changed my glow plugs. i only changed four for now, on the drivers side...gotta go to work. WHAT DID I DO?

it also started running rough.

HELP PLEASE, boots

·
train wrecker
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone?

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,994 Posts
Make sure the under valve cover harness (UVCH) and all injectors are plugged in tight. The running rough might be the engine is running off only 4 cylinders.

·
train wrecker
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i got it, thats what is was. it just came out a little bit.

thanks.

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,994 Posts
Cool Deal.
Sure is aggravating when something that simple can be the problem.

·
Registered
1997 Ford F250 HD 7.3 Diesel 4x4 ,4EOD trans, Upgraded Alternator, Western plow relay,
116 Posts
I'm having the same problem and I changed all eight glow plugs and a intake boot for the turbo and I know for a fact that my connections are all good don't have any idea what else it could be it says IDM couldn't read codes

·
Registered
1997 Ford F250 HD 7.3 Diesel 4x4 ,4EOD trans, Upgraded Alternator, Western plow relay,
116 Posts
I'm having the same problem and I changed all eight glow plugs and a intake boot for the turbo and I know for a fact that my connections are all good don't have any idea what else it could be it says IDM couldn't read codes
Did not blow any oil out of the way before putting in new glow plugs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.