Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hey guys this is on a 2003 6.0 powerstroke my cruise control stopped working and I have this code does anybody know what part might have gone bad or what I should look for

·
Registered
344 Posts
View attachment 204053
Hey guys this is on a 2003 6.0 powerstroke my cruise control stopped working and I have this code does anybody know what part might have gone bad or what I should look for
When you set the cruise, does the green "speedometer" symbol light up on the bottom left of the dash? If not, that's what's throwing the code. Change the bulb, clear the code and you should be gtg

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When you set the cruise, does the green "speedometer" symbol light up on the bottom left of the dash? If not, that's what's throwing the code. Change the bulb, clear the code and you should be gtg

Replaced bulb still does not work no lights

·
Registered
344 Posts
Have you checked the fuses and relay? Pull them out and test them, fuses can be bad, even if they look good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts